New York Part 2!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
December 14th 2005
Published: December 14th 2005
Edit Blog Post

So yes it has been ages since I wrote but oh exciting there will be pics this time !!!! The cruise was great I got loads of pics of the skyline and the statue of liberty!! I went on concord in the Intrepid aircraft carrier museum it was just a pity all I did was walk in through the back door and out the front but it was cool!
So on Dec 1st we walked around the bottom half of manhattan from 4th street to the world trade centre site we walked through washington square park were i saw the coolest great daine (I am getting a dog when i get home!!!) we dandered through little italy and china town were they were filming some sort of commercial so we tried our best to get caught in the background!!!
2nd Dec
Today we went for a walk around central park and then to the guggenheim museum it was amazing I actullly got to see a real Picaso and Monet and the Vincent van Gogh exhibition was amazing!! Even the building itself was so cool!
Central Park is alot bigger than it looks lol and there is so much to see it was great.
Sat 3rd Dec
We went to a stand up comedy show last night at NY comedy downtown it was great until people from New Jearsey tried to start a fight woth people from NY and the comedian went mental and started shouting at them lol. We also took our first and last ride in a yellow cab !! We went to Tiffanys to look at jewellery we will never be able to afford but it was fun!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



30th January 2006

you and amanda
you and amanda our getting around the world rightly but I want to know what you have you done with lenny the lion (no lions on any of your travels)

Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0382s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb