Manhattan Inn Hostel


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
May 14th 2005
Published: August 8th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Manhattan Inn Hostel at a glanceManhattan Inn Hostel at a glanceManhattan Inn Hostel at a glance

Just 1 small door that leads into the hostel...
We stayed 5 nights at this hostel located on W27th St, right smack in midtown Manhattan. Just a 5min walk from Penn station...10min walk to Times Square, Empire State Bldg... Location wise, it is one of the best! For US$36/pax/night, we had the whole room to ourselves, an attached bathroom, tv and a fixed line telephone. The bathroom we had was CLEAN. Damn nice. It's the best deal we could ever ask for!

The worst thing that happened here was we had to drag our 20+kg luggage up a 1-storey flight of stairs in order to reach our room. Goodness, i got to really drag mine up ONE step at a time.

Well best part was, when we come back at night..we'll fill our bathtub with warm water and then soak our tired feet in it. SHIOK. This is all for a better tomorrow...keke. We really walked ALOT, trust me. Although we bought our unlimited rides metrocard, certain areas require us to walk quite abit, esp. when it comes to Shopping...heh.

And after washing up, i'll sit at the window ledge of my room, talk on the phone, enjoy the cool air and night view of the streets
The insideThe insideThe inside

Looks pretty small but cosy :)
of manhattan and get irritated whenever the super loud police car sirens pierce through the peaceful silence of the night.

Yeah this is NEW YORK. Can't believe i'm here!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0924s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb