New York, New York!!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
April 21st 2007
Published: April 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well we have arrived in New York (well 2 days ago), the weather has been fantastic here. It was sunny all day. We have found most New Yorkers to be quiet friendly and humourous.

Yesterday we started our 2 day hop on - hop off bus tours and saw lots of the key attractions, Madison Square gardens, Macys (MMMmm.... Shopping), Rockerfellar Centre and went for a trip up the Empire State Building. Oh and Daniel got to see his "Soup Kitchen" from Seinfield.

Today we are going to see the Statue of Liberty and Ground Zero and what other attractions we come across, and will be finishing our last night in New York with a Broadway show tonight. We will be going to see either the Producers or Lion King - not sure yet.

We sampled some of the NY food - PIZZA - Alll I can say is Ewww.... Flavourless and soggy, but Daniel seemed to like it. Will have to try their hotdogs for lunch today. We went to subway yesterday, and true to form like most americans, they Pizza for sale in the Subway (right next to the entrance), thats good healthy food for you!!

Tomorrow we leave for our next and final stop, Hawaii!! We are looking for to the relaxation....

Speak to you all soon.

Adele & Daniel

Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0409s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb