Mammoth tour of airport lounges :)


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » Middletown
December 8th 2012
Published: December 9th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We are finally here in New York.

Our journey consisted of finding out our flight was cancelled (before we left home). Staying up all night to get onto an earlier flight. Going straight to the airport with no sleep. Getting there to find our earlier flight was cancelled.

Trekkiing between the three terminals in Manchester airport repeatedly for about a million hours. Finally getting onto a flight to Atlanta and a connecting flight to New York. Time since last went to bed 60 something hours we think.

TSA grabbed Staiz in Atlanta airport and said they had a problem with her and dragged us into the interogation room. We all shit our selves but once they asked which football team we supported they just let us go ????

Finally arrived in New York - had to then do train then Subway journey. Arrive at hotel. They don't have our booking. Gave us two single beds (they are doubles though American bed sizes are huge)

Anyway got here last night. Went to a proper New York diner - had tea and 2 beers and crashed out. Strangely we were all wide awake after 6 hours sleep so got up.

Just had the most disgusting breakfast imaginable. Sausage and egg in maple syrup pancakes. Still had to be experienced.

Have no pics to uplaod since all our time so far has been in airports and they all look the same.

We are off sightseeing now so there will be loads of photos soon

Advertisement



10th December 2012

You had to have all the bad things happen right at the beginning so it will be plain sailing from now on :) love you all, keep safe xxx
10th December 2012

Only you!
Seriously?!? *shakes head*! Glad you are there and having a fantabulous time :) keep checking in xxx

Tot: 0.181s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0873s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb