Well, you are a Roaldi


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » Buffalo
February 24th 2009
Published: March 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Bathin BeautyBathin BeautyBathin Beauty

Esther Williams eat your heart out!
So you have started your forray into 'solid' foods and I have been remiss in documenting your adventures for our out-of-town family and friends😞 Shame on me. But you are certainly taking to solid foods and you have yet to meet one that you don't like. Also, in a bizarre twist, Mommy and Daddy are learning that some are actually tolerable. Certainly we have preferences, but some are actually quite good with no added butter, salt etc. You do however, seem to think that food does need a little something extra. After each spoonful you pop your thumb into your mouth as if to say "Yeah Mom, this is pretty good, but I think it needs a little Lena thumb to really taste great".


You are 'talking' now quite often. Not real words certainly, but not just gutteral 'goos' either. I think in the process of learning to eat, you are also learning new ways to use your tongue to make word-type noises. You are so cool.
I am trying to attach a video and hopefully that will speak 1000 words. It is apparently uploading still, but I will publish anyway and hope it will show up soon😊
Four Months and Counting!!Four Months and Counting!!Four Months and Counting!!

We figure we'll put you in the chair for the rest of your shots, as you can sit up by yourself in it these days:)

But as of today's writing you are eating:
Rice Cereal
Oatmeal Cereal
Butternut Squash

Plus we have a new washer! Man, this is not a great post, but it will help me get back on track!
Love you!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0181s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1018.1kb