Day 13 - White Mountains


Advertisement
Published: September 4th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 44.0012, -71.6276

Here we go again, sun's still shining and we're off to do nothing but walk.

Decided to hike to Arethusa Falls. Heard the walk is worth it.

Oops, passed Diana's Bath and decide to do the walk and check it out. Side tracked again. It was lovely an we just kept walking, you could follow it way past the 'bath'. Still not a lot of water, but just beautiful. Eventually get back on track.

Taken to sitting in the boot of the car to devour our snacks. Not sure why when we stop in such picturesque places. Anyway, after some confusion about the hike, we're off.

Long walk and its all uphill. Does it ever end? And its beautiful!!

Heading back to town and everyone's starving. Called into the tiniest deli and yep, more pizza for lunch. Found some grass and chilled before heading home for a swim, mini golf and dinner. had Chinese, been wanting those cardboard take out packs, but we had to eat in - no cutlery for us. Very disappointed - will stay with the pubs.



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Graham and EllaGraham and Ella
Graham and Ella

They walked a little further to the Falls.
Arethusa FallsArethusa Falls
Arethusa Falls

Doesn't look anything here.
Arethusa Falls, Crawford Notch State ParkArethusa Falls, Crawford Notch State Park
Arethusa Falls, Crawford Notch State Park

To gain some perspective, note Graham and Ella in the right hand corner (look for the red bit).


Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0382s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb