Day 15


Advertisement
Published: July 10th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Happy Birthday America!!! We celebrated by going on a hike, unfortunately it rained…I mean POURED the whole time!!!! When we got to the top it was thundering, and usually I love thunder, but not when I am the tallest thing on a mountain!!! So instead of eating lunch at the top, we had to rush down and we got down in half the time it took to get up!!! Again, it poured harder on the way down, the girls did not complain though, so KUDOS to them!!! We then ate our sandwiches and candy bars in the van; A snickers did taste good after a good hike!!! We got back and found out that aliens invaded the camp!!!! But since it was still raining we had to do rainy day activities! We played Jepordy and then we all had to prepare for CWW’s got talent. (I did not know I had this much work cut out for me!!!) All the talents were cute! Our girls all said what their favorite thing to do at camp and made a skit out of it “12A’s favorite day at CWW” We had a BBQ diring the time that the rain stood aside and that seemed like chaos!! Kids everywhere!!!! But it was nice not to have assigned seating and to talk to peeps my own age!!!! The BBQ was all standing up, you got a hamburger/hotdog and chips and just walked around or found a rock to sit on! Afterwards we were unable to do fireworks because it was rainy, wet and windy, so we did songs in Titas (the big hall where square dance takes place) and then off to bed afterwards!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0603s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb