5 Unique Hotels In Las Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada
January 30th 2023
Published: January 30th 2023
Edit Blog Post

Most people agree; if you want a unique or memorable vacation, you should go to Las Vegas, Nevada.

Associated with live entertainment, dancing, gambling, and of course, the natural beauty of the Nevada desert, any trip to Las Vegas will be one you will never forget.

If you are looking for a unique hotel to stay in as well, you are in luck. The city boasts some of the most unusual and quirky hotels in the US, and this article will introduce you to 5 of the best ones. Enjoy!

1.Westgate Hotel

Prime location with high-end dining.

Westgate Resort Las Vegas is unique in several ways. One of the main unique features is its location - it is located just a few blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, which provides guests with easy access to all the major casinos, restaurants, and attractions in the city. The resort is home to the largest sports book in Las Vegas, allowing guests to place bets on various sports and events. It also features a variety of amenities, including multiple swimming pools, a fitness center, and a variety of dining options. There are also numerous room types, including a themed Las Vegas hotel suite and striking villas, which can accommodate larger groups or families.

2.Artisan Boutique Hotel

Want a more intimate experience? You are in luck!

The Artisan Boutique Hotel in Las Vegas is known for its unique decor, which features a mix of bohemian and vintage styles with an emphasis on local art. The hotel also has a rooftop pool and lounge that offers great views of the Las Vegas Strip. The hotel is also known for its intimate size and personalized service, making it a popular choice for guests looking for a more intimate and alternative option to the larger and more commercial hotels on the Strip.

3.Vdara Hotel

Want a non-gaming hotel? You've got it!

The Vdara Hotel & Spa is a luxury hotel located on the Las Vegas Strip.

It is a smoke-free and pet-free hotel, which may appeal to some guests who are sensitive to smoke or have allergies. The Vdara is also an all-suite hotel with a variety of room options, including studio suites, one-bedroom suites, and penthouse suites, which offer more space and amenities compared to traditional hotel rooms.

4.The Cromwell Hotel

Want to stay in a Boutique hotel? Look no further!

The Cromwell is the only standalone boutique hotel on the Strip, giving it a more intimate and exclusive atmosphere than the larger hotels in the area.

The hotel's interior design is inspired by the elegance and glamour of Old Hollywood, which gives it a distinctive and luxurious atmosphere.

The Cromwell is also known for its nightlife, with a rooftop nightclub and several bars and lounges, which makes it a popular destination for party-goers.

5.The Linq Hotel

A hotel with an observation wheel; is a must-have for sightseeing!

The Linq features a casino floor with various table games, slot machines, and a poker room. It is home to the High Roller, the world's tallest observation wheel, which offers excellent views of the Las Vegas Strip. It provides various room options, including standard rooms, suites, and luxury suites, all with modern and stylish decor. Perfect!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0223s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb