My Last Trip to Las Vegas in 2016


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
November 14th 2016
Published: November 14th 2016
Edit Blog Post

I am here to tell you about my trip to Las Vegas that I took earlier this year. In fact, it was my first trip to Vegas. Anyway, let me tell you about all of the sights that I saw and all of the really fun things that I did.

The first thing that I did in Las Vegas did not involve any gambling cause I'm more used to gamble here. I went to the Red Rock Canyon National Conservatory. This place was full of great nature trails to walk through, plus the red rock canyons are awe inspiring. There was also an indoor section that featured various natural items and historical artifacts found in the area.

#1 The First Casino Visit

I then decided that since I was in Las Vegas that I should probably do some gambling, so I went to Paris Las Vegas, a French-themed casino and resort. I played some roulette, some blackjack, poker, and some slots too. I followed that up by eating at their delicious all you can eat French buffet. I spent one night in one of their suits, and it felt like I was in Paris.

#2 Mafia Madness

After I spent a whole day gambling, I thought it would be a good idea to hit up the Mob Museum. The Mob Museum features a giant exhibit on all American mob and mafia history. It’s a brutal history, but it is important to see firsthand how the underbelly of the country functions.

The Animals. The next thing I did was to visit the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay which features one of the world’s largest live shark exhibits as well as many other aquatic creatures. I have never seen so many aquatic animals in one place than at the Mandalay Bay Shark Reef Sharks, stingrays, tropical fish, crabs, water snakes, and various other animals are all things that live in Mandalay Bay.

# 3 The Stratosphere

After seeing so many animals, I headed out for the Stratosphere Las Vegas. I did love the gambling there because I managed to win some money, but that wasn’t the main attraction. The best thing about the Stratosphere was the huge outdoor roller coaster that is hundreds of feet in the air. It was an exhilarating experience. Of course, I also stayed in one of their high rise hotel rooms that had a view of the whole city.

The Shopping. I finished off my Vegas trip by going to the Freemont Street Experience which is a huge outdoor mall. It is a place where you can do a lot of shopping and find fashions and items from all around the world. The same place also has outdoor entertainment. I spent pretty much all day watching free shows such as dancing, singing, and even magicians too. If you are going to go to Las Vegas, I would recommend going to any or even all of the places I went to!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.053s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb