Las Vegas and Grand Canyon


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
April 25th 2005
Published: May 28th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Paul and BellagioPaul and BellagioPaul and Bellagio

Paul out the front of our hotel
What a week we had in Las Vegas, it was all we imagined it to be - bright lights and expensive. After testing out all of the Casinos we decided that ours - Bellagio - was the best, pricey though. The Freemont Experience at Freemont Street was something else, would definately go back for the live bands and atmosphere, the lights show was special too. Lost some money, were expecting that though. Also went to the Stratosphere where there were some freaky rides right at the very top.

We were also lucky enough to be at Las Vegas for the opening of Steve Wynn's Casino. Had a beer with him, ate some kangaroo and were on our way. Ha Ha.

During our stay we went to Grand Canyon which was breathtaking - the pictures do not do it justice. To get there we flew in a tiny itty bitty plane which held only 16 people - that was an experience we will not do again any time soon if we can help it.

Still be security checked at the airports which is becoming annoying, but otherwise everything else is running smoothly.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Freemont StreetFreemont Street
Freemont Street

Stacey at the Freemont Experience.
Grand Canyon and UsGrand Canyon and Us
Grand Canyon and Us

At the Grand Canyon
Stacey and Grand CanyonStacey and Grand Canyon
Stacey and Grand Canyon

Stacey at Grand Canyon


Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0209s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1018.7kb