Day 18: Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
January 15th 2012
Published: January 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Had a bit of a quiet day today. Spent some of the day sorting out stuff from my wallet steal incident, cancelled credit card etc. It also didnt help that I had a raging hangover. Went shopping a bit, bought a new shirt for another night out today and explored a couple of the casinos.

For dinner we went to a cheeseburger restaurant, it wasnt crash hot, but it was right near the theatre that we were heading to for the V for Variety show. The show was pretty good, the host Wally Eastwood was amazing. He was a juggler/comedian. The other acts were ok, but Wally was easily the best part of the show.

After our show, we did a cruise up and down the strip on a party bus. Imagine about 20 people in a bus, mostly drunk and in a vehicle with music and a stipper pole. Fun times were had for sure. We were dropped of at the Luxor to go to another club. It was an awesome club, but it was just so packed. You could not move an inch. For some strange reason, two stormtroopers walked up on stage just to watch over people, it was really weird.

I called it a night pretty early and just headed home to catch up on sleep before the early bus start tomorrow.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0308s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1021.6kb