Las Vegas - Oct 23, 2005


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
October 22nd 2005
Published: June 18th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Who knew there was more then "the Strip" in Vegas.
Shea and myself went up to Vegas for the last week of October. The first couple days we stayed with our old boss Doug at his place and did a little golfing. As you can see he has a pretty sweet golf course in his backyard! You can drive the golf cart from his garage right to the tee off box, ridiculous.
Then we figured we should work off the beer that consumed at the club house from the first few days, so we went mountain biking one day about 1hr outside of Vegas. It was amazing and pretty intense. The trails got very narrow and steep and if you ever wiped out you were going to do some research first hand on the cacus's that grow there, ouch.
Well that was enough exercise for us, so the next day we got quad's instead. We went about 1 1/2 hours on the otherside of vegas this time to check out the red rock. there were pretty cool formations.
Then we spent time on the strip but that is all a blur so i cant really recall what we did there, but i am sure it involved roulette and losing a pay check. 4, 16, 14, 18, 23 - these are the roulette numbers to use.





Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



Tot: 0.142s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1197s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb