Las Vegas - Rollercoaster, etc.


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
January 4th 2011
Published: February 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

For the next 4 days I have never walked so much in my entire life. The Strip is miles long and the Casinos are 3 large blocks long and massive - you literally walk miles in them. I walked the Strip photographing all the interesting things to see during the day. Unfortunately, I caught a stinking cold on the flight over with the freezing weather not helping much either - nor walking the Strip before dawn come to that. But you know what its like when you're wide awake and in a brand new place you haven't seen before - you can't wait to get out and explore.

I have always wanted to go on a Rollercoaster with a loop in it, so I finally got to do that on the Rollercoaster that's on top of the roof of the New York Casino. Boy was that ride rough - it banged you around a lot changing directions and I had to hold onto my glasses, whilst trying to hang on with one hand, especially when upside down. But I loved it and it's a thrill that everyone should try.


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement

The ExcaliburThe Excalibur
The Excalibur

A bit gaudy by day, but brilliant at night.


Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0213s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb