T-Bone the Swedish Rap Star


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
February 24th 2009
Published: February 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

So we pick up the saga with the Swedes making it home after a long night and some 4 in the morning pancakes. Our reunion was after my gym time around 11ish with a very hungry Tom(their both hungry all the time I warned them about the whole slowing of the metabolism later in life but what the hell their young) knocking on my door with overtones of food. So it was decided after a short discussion that the cheap pancake house next to the hotel was best( I found out from a very blotted Olof that they have endless pancakes) of course it was the International House of Pancakes go figure. We start our journey on the strip bus which is like a snail packed with Japanese tourist going to the main casinos for some site seeing. Thanks to my good friend Jimbo we had the intel on dollar beers at the Casino Royal and yes it is true”thank you Jimbo”. It is here that lady luck blessed me with 4 aces and $200.00(what the #$%^). It is here we meet Linda who is the star of one of the posted pics, a fine young woman from Wisconsin who was flying back tonight after what I am sure is a last ditch effort to regain the promised millions of Vegas, good luck Cheese Curd Girl. We have decided that when Olof gets 4 Aces our mission here is done. So just a safety note on the local bus system, from the internet I was under the impression that the “Deuce Bus” was a strip and casino route only, wrong just FYI if you get on the bus blocks from where you started after several dollar beers (except for Tom who needed the healing juices of the Margarita plant) you may find yourself in the fringes of the North Vegas Getto(of COPS Fame). Not to worry about our heros after about 17 million blocks (funny how few cabs venture into the Getto) we were assisted by a very nice 7-11 owner who looked up a cab and we are now back safe and getting ready to go out to a local club that is the Monday thing. It has been decided that Tom for story purposes tonight is the Swedish Rap Star T-Bone accompanied by his manager Olof and US security consultant yours truly. Please reference attach pics and you will see this is a crazy but plausible story, hello look at T-Bone in every pic he’s about to bust a rime. If we survive I will continue to regale you with our adventures sometime late tomorrow I’m sure. Upon return to CO T-Bone will be signing his auto biography “Phat times Fear and Blotting in Vegas the IHOP story” at Barnes and Nobles.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



24th February 2009

nice
God bless the Swedes. Keep on rocking bro!
24th February 2009

LOL
Erik, the blog is hilarious!!! I love it.....can't wait to get an autographed copy of T-Bone's autobiography! :-) Tell mom HI!!

Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0369s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb