Merry Christmas!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
December 21st 2008
Published: December 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

My apologies for yesterday's misspellings, etc. The RV wi-fi threw me off their website just as I was saving my editing. When I signed back on and got back to the website, I published the blog before I realized that the edits had not been saved. Again, my apologies.

We had a slow morning. Then we drove around town to do some last minute shopping. We got a prescription refill at Walgreen's. We found a Costco and got supplies for Christmas dinner. We went in the Galleria Mall. It was beautiful and had lovely decorations! We found the Apria place where Rich will get oxygen bottles tomorrow. That took us down The Strip and we saw the BIG casino resorts. There was alot of traffic! We went to the dinner buffet at Sam's Town (hi, Sam)and stayed to watch the fountain and light show. It was nice and no one was rude and stood in front of us where we couldn't see. Nancy printed out blogs for Rich's mom until the printer ran out of ink. We went to sleep hoping the weather will stay nice until we get to Dyer tomorrow.

We won't be sending any blogs, dear readers, until around next Sunday because we won't have any internet service in Dyer. Merry Christmas to all. Enjoy your families and friends. Love to you all.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.245s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0856s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb