City Lights and Girly Nights


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
June 20th 2008
Published: July 17th 2008
Edit Blog Post

It has been almost 4 months since my best friend (Cheryl) boyfriend contacted me about getting her an engagement ring. It is common law that anyone wanting to marry Cheryl, April or I but consult the other two before making any decisions. So between planning that whole hoopla we decided to do a girly (and boys) weekend in Vegas. It had been way too long since the 3 of us saw each other, and the timing was right to celebrate their engagement.
Well our simple lets get dressed up and "slightly intoxicated" weekend turned into so much more. Cheryl's sister was able to get us free tickets to the Tim McGraw concert that weekend through her work. Well it get better given her company was one of the sponsors they got us backstage to a special pre-show, a meet and great with the opening act (Jason Aldien) and an "accidental" run in with Tim McGraw him self. It was so great. We were so big eyed and out of our element it was fantastic! The entire time I was just thinking that this is so surreal.
After that extreme high, the weekend was spend laying by the pool, eating at all the great buffets, a little gambling, and just a lot of fun hang out time.
Nathan and I decided to save money we would drive out there...yeah bad call. 11 hours in a car between the hours of 5pm and 4am make for some foul smelling, very loopy, travels. But what can you do when one of us is extremely underpaid...education...what am I doing?! Anyways, hope you enjoy the pictures we had a blast...as you can tell.



Additional photos below
Photos: 27, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

NathanNathan
Nathan

You would never guess he was so tired and about ready to kill someone
Color lessonColor lesson
Color lesson

Did you know that if you mix blue and yellow you get green? We sure do


Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0191s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb