Casino Capital - Las Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
September 9th 2007
Published: October 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We were staying at Circus Circus as it was the cheapest place on the strip! We were here for 4 nights and visited all the main hotels/casinos putting $1 in a slot machine in each one - last of the big spenders!! We won a few times (about $40) so at least we were up! We also had the free lessons our hotel were offering on Craps and Roulette and won on these as well! Chris' birthday came up on roulette (the lessons obviously helped with that one!!) and I won on the Craps, so overall we left Vegas happy!

We saw all the main attractions at the hotels like the Lions at MGM, the Bellagio fountains, the white tigers at Mirage, the Eiffel Tower, sphinx/pyramids and rollercoaster (New York) as well as the Gondolas at the Venetian. They are all typical American - done very extravagantly! We also went to downtown Las Vegas to the Freemont experience which is where it all began!

We went to 2 magic shows! A slightly cheesy one which we paid for and then a really good one which we were given complimentary tickets for!

We really enjoyed Vegas but it would be better with money to burn! We'll be back!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 71; dbt: 0.0721s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb