Viva Las Vegas!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
February 15th 2007
Published: February 16th 2007
Edit Blog Post


We are settled into our room at the Stratosphere on the 20th floor overlooking the strip - what a fantastic sight at night. We have 5 days here and a list of things to do. Already we have seen 2 shows - The Rat Pack at the Greek Isles and last night Mamma Mia at the Mandalay Bay. Rat Pack was really good and Mamma Mia was fantastic. Yesterday we played $40 on roulette and watched it go in 15 minutes. Toured through all the hotels each end of the strip - spectacular and exhausting. Steve and Jo’s wedding chapel on the strip is sadly being stripped. They are dismantling it and taking it to a museum in the next town- agghhh!!. We were supposed to pop in and say Hi to Delores, but all we could do was take lots of pictures of the workmen.
Today we are lunching at the Hard Rock which has lots of Beatles stuff, and tonight off to the Bellagio and Caesars Palace. Trying not to eat the American way!! So ordering 1 meal between 2 for lunch and missing out dinner. Managed to chat to little Tom who was 5 yesterday - very cute.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.031s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0138s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb