USA


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
July 20th 1992
Published: December 13th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 36.7882, -114.403

We drove from SF-LV in a mustang with some obnoxious French people (friends of friends) & arrived as sun coming up, just C. and I were awake - well he was driving so I was the bag man - & LV looked like a mirage from the distance after all the desert driving, so cool, mind you it was 14 years ago so can't remember that much! But stupidly we didn't go Grand Canyon (even though it was discussed) always regret that. But the casinos in LV are amazing - we stayed in the Circus Circus casino hotel which was mad, with smarty curtains, candy strip carpet & velour blankets - all very Willie Wonka. Won nothing when we were straight but seemed to have success when caned. It was so hot there you had to take a bus from one casino to the other (when they were spitting distance) and then you'd fall asleep on the bus. I also remember jumping in a Jacuzzi that was roasting, not good. The all you could eat restaurants had loads of signs saying 'Don't over fill your plate you CAN come back from more you know'. Were tempted to get married & then divorced in Reno but we knew our folks would kill us. Great place.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0222s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1011.6kb