Camping trip to Montana


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Montana
July 26th 2009
Published: July 30th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Ok, it sounds crazy to drive all the way to Montana to go camping, but it turned out to be an awesome trip! Originally we were supposed to go up to Utah and go camping with some of our friends that live there, then we were going to drive to Montana from there to pick up my nephews and bring them to Arizona for a few weeks. When our camping plans fell through Jeremy and I decided to just drive straight to Montana and go camping there. We had all the camping gear packed up anyway and had a couple extra days, so we figured why not! We convinced my sister and her life partner (lol) Scott to join us, and spent the weekend at Georgetown Lake. We got rained on a bit, but we still had an awesome time. Then we got the boys and headed back to AZ. We stopped in Las Vegas so the boys could see the sights and get a quick picture, drove over the Hoover Dam and made it home to the 114 degree afternoon!


Additional photos below
Photos: 29, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Our make-shift rain shelterOur make-shift rain shelter
Our make-shift rain shelter

Kelly, Scott, and Jeremy


31st July 2009

You've done crazier things
Yes, me and my life-long partner (lol) had an awesome time as well. It was a great camping trip and probably one of the best that both of us have ever been on. Thanks Launie & Jeremy for thinking of us to go with. Your pictures turned out way better than mine did. Especially the ones taken of the lake. I like the pics of the boys too. They look so happy to be on a road trip. Hope you guys have a great visit with the boys.
31st July 2009

great
looks like you had a great time! i'm loving the photo with the wildflowers:)

Tot: 0.218s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1079s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb