slow start in montana.


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Montana
December 1st 2008
Published: December 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Many more nights in montana than we had expected. Facing challenges of filtration and finding oil. Roguer and Domingo made numerous attempts at different locations to resolve issues with he machinery and seek out oil. Long days with sometimes no resolution. We had difficulties with the lack of oil or ill quality of what we could find.
After gathering minimal amounts of oil and filtering issues in the fridigity, it was slow moving from Billings, Bozeman and Butte. We decided to make a push for warmer temperatures with what oil we had and to briefly go back on to petro-diesel.
Chantelle mentioned that we needed to find our flow and we should move on. Roguer said it would be easier to work on the filtrating system in the warmer temps. Not just for us but also the machines and oil. With the crew in consensus, making our move, driving on and out of Montana, through Idaho and reaching Utah.
Temperatures already higher and our spirits too. It took us no time to locate a great oil source. Gerry cans full, beautiful canyon country surround us and endless blue sky above, Moab Utah bound and climbing to be had.


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



1st December 2008

Looks like the trek is going great.Keep on Trucking.The pics are beautiful.Love the Carr's

Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 13; qc: 25; dbt: 0.019s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb