Sat, 26 Jne, 2010 Coram,MT to Bozeman, MT


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Montana » Bozeman
June 26th 2010
Published: June 27th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Headed out this morning on US 2 towards Kalispell, MT. We made a stop there at a NAPA autoparts store - - air filter for the Jeep and a tail light bulb for the van. From there we went south on US 93 to MT 212 to the National Bison Range located in Moiese, MT. The girls got stamped and got a patch. Drove down the west side of Flathead Lake. It was windy and there were a few sailboats out on the lake taking advantage of the wind. The lake is large (about 35 miles long and several miles wide) and a beautiful shade of blue. After leaving the Bison Range, we continued south on MT 212 until we "T'd" at MT 200. We went east on 200 back to US 93 which we followed down to I-90 which we didn't take and instead just stayed on 93 into Missoula where we went to a Super Walmart for groceries. We are now ready for a three day stay in Yellowstone NP. All along the drive today, we could see mountains in every quadrant, with rolling fields and meadows - - very pretty. Found a camp ground with two available slots east of Bozeman, MT. Tomorrow it will be about a 50 mile run to the North entrance to Yellowstone NP.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Old Pontiac on the Frontage RoadOld Pontiac on the Frontage Road
Old Pontiac on the Frontage Road

He was going the same way we were and he was driving at about 60 mph
Another old carAnother old car
Another old car

He was leading the Pontiac


Tot: 0.2s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 50; dbt: 0.1035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb