TRIP TO MONTANA 2015 - BIGFORK


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Montana » Bigfork
September 6th 2015
Published: June 11th 2018
Edit Blog Post

On our last full day in Montana, we chose as our morning hike Patterson Creek. We headed higher into the mountain for this hike and, this time, encountered a vehicle when we interceded into a side road before accessing the Patterson Creek trail.

It was a ranger patrolling the area, with a highly energetic dog that gave us a momentary anxiety, but was obedient to his handler, thank goodness.

Afterwards, we chose Bigfork as our daily excursion, with a very fun stop at the Flathead Lake Brewery overlooking the lake, where I happily sampled several of the local beers, one of my favorite pastimes, specially when the beers are excellent like the ones I had.

Then we meandered through the lovely little town's shops and streets, and also enjoyed looking at some of the cars at the antique car show they were having that weekend in the middle of town.

On our way home, we drove past Echo Lake, for another sample of the amazing landscape around the area, and we also saw that the previous day's weather had brought the first snow to the nearby mountain.

It was with sadness that we approached our departure from this beautiful area of the country, where we enjoyed such relaxing and fun time.


Additional photos below
Photos: 46, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.142s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.1093s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb