Montana Skiing at its Best


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Montana » Big Sky
July 17th 2018
Published: July 17th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Forget about having to wait in a long lift line. Montana is one of the best destination areas in the United States. Snowboarders and skiers will definitely have more than enough adventure with Montana's slopes and terrains that are not as crowded as other ski resorts in the US. Montana also boasts some of the largest vertical drops and remarkable snow quality.

Want to go on a weekend skiing trip in Montana? Check out my list of the top five best places for skiing in Montana:

Big Sky Ski Resort




Long lift Lines? Big Sky Ski Resort in Montana is the definition of NO lift lines. Whether you are a ski starter or is an expert in skiing, this ski resort offers plenty of activities for you. The resort features a wide ski area that's over 5,800 acres. If you are looking for virgin powder snow, this ski resort has you covered. Apart from the spectacular ski terrains, they also have a notable customer service and some of the best ski instructors in the country. So grab your gear and head north to Big Sky!

Bridger Bowl




One of the best recommended ski resorts in Montana is the Bridger Bowl located in Bozeman. Bridger Bowl offers the best terrains for beginners, intermediate and expert skiers. It is also ideal for a fun family ski bonding with plenty of activities to choose from. Plus, they have warm and friendly people. Moreover, for those who are looking for an adrenaline-pumping snowboardingexperience Bridger Bowl's incredibly steep terrain will definitely keep you entertained.

Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort




Whitefish ski resort also known as Big Mountain to the locals is situated in the northwestern side of Montana. With more than 3,000 acres of ski areas, there a lot of winter activities that everyone can enjoy in the resort. The Whitefish ski area is also known for its deep powder and exceptional amount of snow. People in the resort are also friendly and accommodating. Visitors in the resort can enjoy the complete amenities the resort has to offer from different family-oriented activities to sumptuous dining experiences and stellar shopping to a wide array of entertainment.

Discovery Ski Area




Located in the charming Philipsburg town in Montana, the Discovery Ski area is the ski resort for all ages. The resort offers the most favorable terrains for ski starters and the incredibly steep slopes for those who are up for an extra dose of challenge.

Red Lodge Mountain Resort




Ideally a pure skiers mountain, the Red Lodge Mountain resort offers excellent ski terrains and superior powder snow. Having barely any shops around, if you are looking for an authentic snow and fresh ski experience without lift lines and unbeatable pricing, then this resort is for you. Established in 1960, the resort have one of the best and friendliest staff in town. The resort offers excellently groomed terrains and overall, irresistible ski and snowboarding areas.

There is absolutely plenty to do in Montana. With its epic terrain and long runs of untouched snow to keep you occupied - you will never get bored in this place.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.154s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0557s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb