St Louis Cardinals!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Missouri » Saint Louis
September 19th 2014
Published: September 30th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Selfie Gone WrongSelfie Gone WrongSelfie Gone Wrong

Too Short to Too Tall - we can't take a selfie together, apparently
Geo: 38.6276, -90.199

Today was our five year wedding anniversary so we took a quick trip to St Louis! We took a ride up the arch to see the view of St Louis - the river on one side, Busch Stadium on the other. The game started out with a bang ~ two homeruns in the first inning back to back!!! WHO can say they saw THAT at a St Louis Cardinals game?? We saw Fredbird, A Clydesdale, a Bald Eagle that is trained to entertain the crowd, and we spent TONS of money on drinks and food - $27 for one beer, one Diet Coke, and one very tiny no-big-deal hot dog (the hot dog alone was $9). We had a great time! The game was good and we had good seats and good neighbors during the game. We got back to our sleazebag hotel and vowed/promised one another we would never stay in a cheap motel again.... LESSON LEARNED! Overall, despite my not enjoying driving in downtown St Louis because of construction everywhere, we still had a good day!



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Cardinals won, of course!Cardinals won, of course!
Cardinals won, of course!

Cardinals against Cincinnati Reds. Cardinals 7th Win in a row! 2-1.


Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0458s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb