6/20/13 - Fleetwood Tour and pull out for Vassar, MI


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Michigan
June 20th 2013
Published: June 26th 2013
Edit Blog Post

6/20/13 - Jack, Barbara, and Shelby T took the Fleetwood Tour as the age limit is 16 and neither Dakota nor Briar we old enough. No cameras allowed therefore, no pictures. The tour was conducted by Tom who appeared to be very knowledgeable in reference to Fleetwood and Fleetwood history. Very informative tour. The tour took 2.5 to 3 hours. Not as open as the Tiffin Tour in Redbay, AL, but still interesting.

Headed on to Ber-Wa-Ga- Na Campgroung in Vassar, MI. We lost a rubber seal around the driver windshield along the way. Flapping and beating against the top of the motorhome. Made it to the campground, it appears to be a very family oriented campgroung, kind of off the beaten track. A lot of family things to do, such as; swim, tubes in lake/pond, fish, play area, soccer field, etc. The kids hit the pond/lake very quickly. I worked on the seal and beliver I got it fixed after a couple of hours. Briar changed from swimming to fishing and used bread to catch quite a few. He cleaned fish until time for bed and put them in the freezer.

Supper tonight was rump roase, veggies stirfry, stewed potatoes, and corn on the cob. Aleta did the roast all day, Jack did the stirfry. All was very good.


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 24; dbt: 0.033s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb