Heading out


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Michigan » Romulus
April 3rd 2012
Published: April 17th 2018
Edit Blog Post

We decided to visit Budapest for our spring break trip.

We left Indianapolis on Tuesday April 3 at 11:49am, on Delta flight 672, an Airbus 319 aircraft. I was seated in coach seat 10E. It was a quick and smooth flight up to Detroit. Once there, we had a good 4 hours or more, so we went and had some lunch at National Coney Island, which was a very good option for food at Detroit airport. I had a gyros sandwich, and water to drink.

At about 5pm, we were onboard Delta flight 142 for our 5:35 departure. I was in business class seat 6A on this 767-400 aircraft. The flight was mostly smooth and took around 8 hours to get to Frankfurt. I watched the movie "Moneyball" and listened to some music during the flight. The meals were fantastic! We started with some duck medallions and pumpkin bisque, then had a Greek salad, followed by the main course of beef with snap peas and mashed potatoes. For dessert, I had the ice cream sundae. After the meal and movie, I caught a few hours of sleep. An hour before arrival, they served a nice breakfast of egg crepes with chicken sausage and fresh fruit.

At around 8am, we landed in Frankfurt. We were connecting here to Lufthansa, and had until about noon until our departure for Budapest. We just went to our gate and waited. The time went quickly and soon we were off to Hungary!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0597s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb