In Boston


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Massachusetts » Boston
October 2nd 2011
Published: October 3rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

We are sitting on the plane in Boston. Had a little scare in Raleigh. (First off we got gone from home late and had to do petal to the metal all the way and then park in daily parking instead of the satellite lot - I guess we'll pay when we get back.($10/day)) We all were sitting on the plane on schedule and ready to be pushed back when the crew came on and said that the weather had deteriorated in Boston and we wouldn't be able to land if we went right away. They said it would be 43 minutes before we could leave. We were already concerned about a short layover in Boston. After awhile they said the gate was needed so we would have to wait elsewhere, so we taxied out and parked. Shortly they told us we were getting released early. We ended up taking off 37 minutes late. Got to Boston and walked about 1/4 mile to the gate - used the restroom and boarded. We have about 6 1/2 hours in the air and land at Heathrow at 6:35 Monday morning - it's going to be a short night! After we get to London we have an hour subway ride to St. Pancras station -supposed to be there 1/2 hour before departure on Eurostar Chunnel train to Paris. Our train is scheduled to leave at 9:22. -They just announced that we had a short travel time tonight -5 hours and 48 minutes and we can't land at Heathrow until 6:00 so we are going to wait 10 minutes longer before leaving instead of circling.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0582s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb