Roadies To Rockport


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Massachusetts » Boston
November 25th 2006
Published: November 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We are having a really rocking weekend so far. Last night, we went to watch the movie “Babel”. We loved it. Its hard-hitting, very realistic, very esoteric and rather bizarre at parts. But its gripping and gives you goose-bumps.the cinematography is stunning and captures the rugged terrain of Morocco very well. they've also collected a superb cast. Brad Pitt looks smashing with the salt pepper hair / beard and the rough, unkempt look. Also had dinner at a rather nice little Thai joint.

Rocky Rockport

After a lazy Sunday morning, we headed out to the ocean. Nearly an hrs’ drive from Boston is the very picturesque and sleepy town of Rockport. On the way, we passed through some beautiful lakes with pretty lakeside homes. Stopped for lunch at a restaurant called Captain Hook !!

At rockport, we visited a place called the “Halibut Point - State Park” where the ocean views are simply spectacular. Also worth mentioning is the quarry. The giant waves breaking on the rocks were simply the most massive we’ve ever seen.

I think I’ll let the pictures do the talking. Don’t forget to watch Babel. Adios for now.



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0526s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb