...5 days till departure...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Maryland
April 6th 1989
Published: April 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

...sorry its been a hot minute since i last wrote...but hey, its me...
it's monday night and i have less than a week. i'm pretty much packed and ready to roll. cara and bob will arrive this friday afternoon sometime and we'll depart probably on sunday.
for those of you that dont know...i met bob in germany with danny and amanda while on our european tour. we kicked it almost everyday for two weeks while celebrating oktoberfest. couldn't really tell you much from that initial interaction, for it was OKTOBERFEST...i remember beer, tree climbing, playing at the park, beer, american burger night, officially becoming a man, and his near death experience. if you saw him, you'd immediately think "that dude from Happy Gilmore, the one with the nail in his head"...as for cara, i've only met her through phone calls and skype...she seems to be a pretty cool ass chick (some say she doesn't really know what she is getting herself into due to the fact that she is traveling with bob and i). though, i've got a feeling...things will just work out awesomely awesome...
well...tomorrow is my last night with my bowling team (Dave, Mandy, Danny, and Christian)...they fuckin rock...

till next time...stay RAD...

Advertisement



10th April 2010

Can't wait to see you in Florida! The bikes are waiting paitently for the pub crawl! Miss you already!!!!

Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.027s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb