Hackberry 2010


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Louisiana » Sulphur
December 18th 2010
Published: December 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hanging out around the BBQHanging out around the BBQHanging out around the BBQ

Enjoying the little duck breast hors d'oeurves.
Thad and Drew came to Houston, had a quick sandwich then we hopped in the truck and headed for Hackberry. It is usually about a 2.5 hr drive, but with traffic, and stops, we made it in 3 hrs.

We arrived right about dark, 5:00 or so, and got our licenses, visited with Kurt, Bobby and Guy, and some of the others in our party that were already there. John, Matt, Matt, Mark, and Donnie and Jim had arrived about an hour before us.

Shortly after our arrival, the Lodge Masters (Kurt, Bobby and Guy) were cooking up some duck goodies for everyone to snack on before supper.

While hanging out and munching on the efforts of hunters before us, Mike and his troupe arrived. Doug, Scott, Bill, Frank and Bryan.

The supper bell rang, and we all went to the Hackberry Rod and Gun Club Dinning room. Since Ike, the real dinning room has been remodeled, no walls. So, they moved into the Hackberry Mall area, and cut back on the retail space, to use it for dinning as well. With great food, you don't mind sharing it with clothes.

After supper, every one hung
Hackberry Dining Room & MallHackberry Dining Room & MallHackberry Dining Room & Mall

The friendly staff waiting to check us out, sell us licenses, and then feed us.
out, visited, or just went to find a wifi connection to post silly things like this.

More tomorrow... with pictures of all of our 'accomplishments' I hope.

Dad


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Table 1Table 1
Table 1

John, Thad, Mike, Mark, Drew, Frank
Table 2Table 2
Table 2

Matt, Jim, Doug, Scott, Bill, and Darvin. Out of view behind Matt are Donnie and Jeff


18th December 2010

Ooty Resorts, ooty homestay, Coonoor resorts, Coonoor homestay.
Good post .. I like this very much.. if you have a little time, you can visit my website.. Welcome to stay in Ooty Resort at the Great grandfather’s Ooty home stay nestled in the Niligiri Hill Coonoor Resort in of south India.Read More.. Ooty Resort thanks for sharing ..
19th December 2010

The Keatings and Friends
Welconme to you guys and we are very happy you are here for some R & R.

Tot: 0.29s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0674s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb