week 2 begins


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Indiana » Evansville
May 14th 2012
Published: May 14th 2012
Edit Blog Post

long story short....we dug...starting at teh top of the north wall..learned how to get the depth and the coordinates..and started digging.......i found a human finger bone and a metatarsal #5......which sucks..because then theres a ton of crappy paperwork and measurements you have to take...find too many and it could close that section down..nagpra sucks ass.....but it was still kick ass to find some cool shit...tons of pottery sherds as well....but lucky me found the human stuff.....good day.

need to get more sunblock already.....everyone is hanging out or going to see avengers...we are too poor.....ill just stay in and hang out with friends and get the readings and logs and journals that need to be done read and filled out. over beer of course so it makes it fun! also need to go buy more beer.....trying my best not to spend a dime hunny i swear!!! thats all i got.....my mind isalready tired and wandering....

oh the weekend? we all ...as in me and jamine and quinn and jason went to the duck on saturday......she won the karaoke contest!! we were al drunk except her..she drove....wow awesome times....sunday....lounging around studying....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.288s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0646s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb