RIHILIA #23


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois
April 17th 2013
Published: April 17th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The U.S. government should keep the treaties with the Native Americans because they treaties were pretty much made by the U.S. government in the first place. So, this means that they are breaking the promises that they pretty much made. Also, they made over 380 treaties made between the U.S. and the Indian tribes they state everything from hunting all the way to land. These agreements were to create peice between both the U.S. and the Native Americans who were on the U.S.'s land. Although the Native Americans were allowed to hunt on our lands, and the U.S. allowed them to, they should not be arguing with the Natives about this situation because they allowed them to hunt. Native Americans had the right to do what they are and have been doing all thier lives, so why should the U.S. all of a sudden want to change thier minds all of a sudden. Therefore, the Native's have all the right to do the hunting and keeping themselves healthy. Thus, the U.S. has no right to penalize the Natives for thier actions.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0613s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb