RHILA #9


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois
November 19th 2012
Published: November 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. Noble has been able to spread a lot during its time because Noble shows that they are doing what they have to do, which is send more and more students to college each year. They've also been able to spread because they've had a lot of money donated to make more campuses, and to get more supplies for students at each Noble campus.

2. The impacts that Noble schools will have on the city of Chicago are good impacts. They come from having more and better schools, to getting better and more student into college. With that being done, it will get our drop out rates down, and also the amount of students going to college will increase.

3a.If I were in Mr. Milkie's shoes, I would not expand Noble into other parts of the US just yet. I would wait until we have a better and good stablized community of Noble, and then expand to other states. He would also have less control over the Noble schools in other states because he is not there to view problems they are facing. So if I were Mr. Milkie, I'd wait until everything was more organized to expand to other states within the US.

b.Some of the positive consequences, are having a bigger name for Noble, and having better students across the US. The bad consequnces are not having such a stablized community of Noble schools, and just major changes within the Noble community.

4.If Noble continues to expand, some of the traditions that should be kept is the discipline. The discipline is a big part of the Noble commuinty, and also the tradition of sending all of the seniors to a 4 year college. These traditons are worth keeping because it keeps us students motivated to go to college.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.218s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0501s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb