B6 RIHLA #1


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois
September 21st 2012
Published: September 21st 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. The article," Protecting Children From Raw 9/11 Memories relates to what we learning in class. It relates to what we are learning in class because it shows how big events thst happen throughout history can really change the outcome of the future.It also relates to what we are learning in class by showing that things that you do in the world can really affect everyone else.

2. Of the 5 World History themes, I can identify i was ablt to be "open-minded" and comprehend on other peoples opinion. I can also identify the theme of to "wonder" because as you read this article you have so many thoughts that make you wonder about the big tragedy that happpened on September 11, 2001.

3. I agree with the author of this article . Iagree with the author because I feel like it was a right decision for im not to tell his kids about 9/11. It really wouldn't even matter because even if he did tell his children they wouldn't have even comprehended what he was saying. I'm not saying that they should never know because in due time they would eventually have to find out. But for right now as kids they relly don't need to learn about 9/11 because it was all bad and tragic.

4. After reading this perticular article, I still have questions on the Twin Towers. The question that is still going through my head is how were they able to accomplish such a devastating task. To be honest, I believe that the government had something to do with the Twin Towers collapsing and they just blamed the whole thing on Osmam Bin Ladin. The government hide so much stuff from the public that I don't even believe half of what they're saying. You never what is said throughout the government behind closed doors.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.144s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb