Rihla #3


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois
September 26th 2011
Published: September 27th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1) This article relates to what we are learning in class because we are talking about how every civilization had it's separation of classes between the citizens. This article is clear evidence that there is still separation and superiority between classes around the world.
2) I think they just take it because they think they have o power. Also because the police supports the higher class citizens so the low class citizens think their efforts will be in vein because they do not have as large of a voice.
3)I think the treatment that the Dalits receive was similar to how the U.S citizen treated African American slaves and during the civil rights movement.
4) I found it interesting how some countries, like India, still follow their religious rules after centuries, even though they have modern laws with policemen. I would think that they would move on and see the negatives of their actions, but I guess some religions are deeply implemented into certain societies norms. I would like to learn if other countries follow similar rules even though they have modern rules. I think the world should take action to try to stop these savage attacks and wars between social classes because things like that can start another holocaust, just how Hitler though his kind, aryans,were better than other kind of people, more specifically, Jews.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.163s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0577s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb