Modern Philosopher


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
December 4th 2013
Published: December 4th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The one and only modern philosopher is my very own advisor Ms. Russ. Ms. Russ's philosophies are education gaps, being number one, and being successful. Ms. Russ's philosophies really matter to me because they are being pushed towards my advisory. Ms. Russ came from California and now in Chicago teaching and being the daddy to my advisory. Ms. Russ is always talking about the education gap and that is because of her past. She seen friends and family go down the wrong paths making her realize education is key and that is what she wants for everyone. Ms. Russ last year was proud of my advisory for being number one male and being the only male advisory to have above a 3.0 average. She knows we have potential and she keeps pushing us to that limit of being successful. When we are in advisory, Ms. Russ always talks about not being statistics, going to college (not just city colleges), being on top of grades, and doing what needs to be done. Her philosophies can influence the world because the push she gives us makes us work harder and be better. It would influence the world because if students are being pushed to do better and be better more people would be in school and going to colleges not end up in the streets. " Are you helping or hurting the 2016 class."- Ms. Russ "Are you hurting the education gap or making it smaller." At the end of the day, she says it is my choice to be here after 4pm helping you guys get your homework done and higher the GPA.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.305s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb