Fraudulent - 8th Circle of Inferno


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Florence
November 14th 2013
Published: November 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

In the category of fraudulence, we visit three well known politicians of Chicago and Germany. The category runs in corrupt politicians. These people are punished by being boiled in tar. My first person is Rod Blagojevich was sent to jail for selling Obama's seat to another Congressman. Mr. Blagojevich was a senator for Illinois. After the incident with the seat selling,then he was put on trial then put in jail. Next person is Jesse Jackson Jr., he was sent to jail with his wife because both were spending money from funds or campaigns on themselves instead of their work. In this case, they were caught committing the crime ,so both sent to jail. Finally, the man from Germany, Hitler. Hitler was a corrupt politician because he came to power, used the power to create a great huge army;then, went an fought battles and conquered land. Due to his beliefs, he wanted all Jewish people to be murdered or captured. Hitler was not right in his mind for creating world war 2, nor was he right for killing innocent people that do nothing. All these politicians are corrupt because power, hitler, and money, Jesse Jackson jr. and Rod Blagojevich.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.289s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0524s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb