9-11-01


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 13th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

On September, 2001 19 militants hijacked four air planes and carried out suicide attacks against targets in our country the United States. Two of the planes were crashed into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York City the third plane hit the Pentagon just outside Washington D.C., and the fourth plane crashed in a field in Pennsylvania. Over 3,000 people were killed. It is really heart breaking to hear that all those innocent souls lost their life for no apparent reason. However, I was way to young to understand what was going on. I was only two. I took it upon myself to ask my mother where was she during this time and what were her thoughts and emotions when she heard about this tragedy. My mother said that when she first heard about the situation; she was in her car on her way to work when the first plane hit the twin towers. She said that initially she thought that it was just a airplane going down; However that wasn't the case. When the second plane hit she was in her office, that is when she knew it was sincere America was being attacked. Her emotions finally caught up to her she began to get nervous about her friends in New York and most of all she just wanted to be home.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0409s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb