RIHLA #27


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
May 29th 2013
Published: May 30th 2013
Edit Blog Post

In all of America the boy scouts are know for their big youth group that puts their skill level to the test ,but the only rule they use to have was gays could not join. When a bill was passed February it had became approve that gay boy scouts can join the tribute. This news was surprising its self because the church is a big supporter of the youth and due to the religion they think gay marriage is an insult. After much conflict with the bill it was negotiated that those of are gay can join. The people involved was those of the church and the scouts. In this solutions human rights were broken such as the article numbers 1,20, and 16. The reason was this was an unequal idea to those who could not join, then 16 pertains to the use of marriage and family and this is a consult for who they are in love with. Lastly Article 20 was harmed for not letting anyone join such organization.Overall the problem was solved cause it seem the church had decide to take it difference and allow people to join. It seems crazy but people who can pass their difference are heroes to thew world. After much solution I think people are taking in to consideration on the human rights and why they affect an group itself.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb