RIHLA #26


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
May 22nd 2013
Published: May 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Todays world may be so concentrated on the lastest styles and even the latest clothing. Have you ever though where the production of most of the clothes is done. In the city Bangladesh this is the third major city that produce the biggest line of clothing. In major events thougt a hprrible incident happen at a thread house. It came to a norma day when the suppor of a building was no longer to be supported and so tore down a building. In a way the company manager knew about the following condition and even with worried employees, he promised a little increase for money if they continued to work and so the people decided to stay. To predict can this movement show any of the human rights being intruded or broken. In cases I can agree with Article12 ,Article 23, and, Article 28. In 12th article it breaks because of the rights of protection has been crumbled even at work. Article 23 has fallen because with work it been agreed that people may work without a risk. The last is 28 because with an issue of healthcare it abuse the accomedations of being safe and it just hurts a local hospital. With much operations being taken to shut down the building I find it agreeable ,but it cant only be for this incident. I find that a better solution is instead of expecting one building the rest shoulsd be to for a better safe enviroment.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0371s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb