RIHLA #24


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 24th 2013
Published: April 24th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Independence, a strong word that is still being defined in is society. After all the wars and contradictions that come ahead just for rights of the people is an achievement, but it is also abused. In both the French and American Revolution I see an idea that is common and that is for no body to have the most power over anybody. In the American Constitution one of the laws or written facts still trying to be done even to the modern day is "the Rights that among these rights are life, liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness". I say this because even when history moved on it still went against the many different races that were still an American citizen. Or also how instead of giving those in poverty a chance to live with a healthy bank and manageable account the government comes and takes that away. In the whole rights though it worked fine for violence because in a way I think France would have fell as a nation. In the stakes of inequality is the matter where people should stand up. In this case it isn't good to fight violence when the many who sacrificed their lives at first be change to an even weaker law that everyone once. In a way it should only be the president’s choice.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0399s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb