RIHILA #27


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
May 29th 2013
Published: May 29th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Obama Visits Moore, Oklahoma To Tour Tornado Damage

#1) A tornado takes place in Moore, Oklahoma; thus, killling 24 people and injuring many others.

#2) This involves the residents of Moore, Oklahoma. This can also involve President Barrack Obama considering that he is in charge for our entire nation.

#3)Human rights that are being protected are the freedom of expressison. Some people felt that the visit from the President caused tight security, and that defintely made them feel that their opinion to express that matter was restrcited.

#4) I feel that not enough is being doe. Sometimes we can say that we are going to do something, and we can feel symptothy toward the situation, but you only truly care and you only truly act when you feel empathy. When the same situation happens to you, it actually makes you want to do something in order to help I feel that we have repeated the cycle of feeling sorry for a situation, then saying what we should do, and it never gets done. Then we repeat the same process when another situation comes to hand. I feel as though I cannot provide a solution to this situation because I feel that it is no good to provide when, when I cannot do something to physically succor.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.017s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 3; ; mem: 1002.1kb