RIHILA #28


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
June 13th 2013
Published: June 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1) An idea that has definitely been strengthened of mine is definitely where I stand as far as my human rights. At first, I wasn't sure what human rights were, and I wasn't sure at to where I stood on the spectrum. Furthermore, I didn't realize how important human rights were. After doing this project, and seeing how many people around the world are affected by not having their human rights, I realize how important human rights are and how lucky I am to have them.

2) Some beliefs of mind I have changed this year, is the fact that despite race, whites were still treated wrongly as well. I always believe the stereotypical I ideal that only blacks were treated unfairly. However, race wasn't the only factor that determined your status in the world. Socioeconomic status Played a vital role as well. In conclusion, despite your skin color, how much money you have and how society views you made you a part of the minority or the majority.

#3) In the future, I want to help the human right of being born free and equal. I believe that everyone has an opinion, and no opinion is either right nor is it wrong. Everyone should have the voice to say how they feel, and no one should be stopped for freedom regarding their opinions.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.186s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1076s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb