A5 RIHLA #27


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
May 27th 2013
Published: May 28th 2013
Edit Blog Post

"Federal Aid reconsidered for Oklahoma"

1) This event is taking place in the United States, in Oklahoma.

2) The people that are involved are the senates and representatives of Oklahoma. The federal government is also involved, and in my point of view the United States world government is involved in trying to get these people back on their feet. Senators of Texas, Kansas, and other Southern and Midwestern states are also helping. Others involved are also lawmakers in other parts of the country like New York are helping by voting for Oklahoma and federal aid.

3) The human rights being protected are the right of the people's safety. Also the right of helping the people that are in need of help. Also they are being helped by having their city reconstructed and having the people back on their feet.

4) I think that there shouldn't have to be voting in order to assist Oklahoma with federal aid. I think it should be something that is automatically done because by the state in which Oklahoma is in, the evidence is very clear that they need automatic help and not by way of vote by them, other cities, and having to have their senators and representatives fight for it. I think they should immediately be helped in every way possible quickly. Aside from that, everything else is fair enough.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0507s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb