RIHLA #22


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 7th 2013
Published: April 8th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. Once upon a time, after an intense soccer practice with Benny, Daniel, Fredy, Eddie Ramos, Edgar, and Ruben, we all decided to have a sleep over. We were discussing where we would have the sleepover at. I offered my house and Eddie Ramos did as well. At the end of the discussion, we all decided to go spend the night at Eddie Ramos’s house. We all planned that we'll get there around nine thirty at night. When everyone arrived at Eddie’s house, we all relaxed and played Xbox 360 and ate some chips and food. Once it was getting late, we ordered pizza. However, the pizza took at least more than an hour to get to Eddie’s house. It was around four in the morning when we decided to sneak out to do reckless things around the neighborhood! When we were heading into the alley, a police car was barely entering the alley and we all separated and ran! We were jumping over fences and fences until we reached Eddie’s house. It took everyone a while to re-group because we all separated into different directions. After that, we were all awake and wanted to go back out again! However, it was too risky to go back out there again. We weren't able to go to sleep till six in the morning.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb