A5 RIHLA #21


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 5th 2013
Published: March 6th 2013
Edit Blog Post

"From New World, From Old World"

1) If I had to choose between living in the old world or new world based on food, I would definitely choose the old world. I would choose the old world because it has way more varities of food. It has different animals for meat, way more actually, than the new world. It has different herbs and spices that you can mix to use as condiments and seasoning for the meat. There's way more variety of plants than in the new world. These plants can be used for medications and other benefits and in the new world there is fewer plants for this purpose. This is why I would choose the old world.

2) Ingredients

- Green Bananas

- Pork meat

- Green olives

- Red and green peppers

- Cilantro

- Culantro

- Anatto seeds (to color oil)

- Banana leaves

- Sazon

- Adobo

- Tarrot roots

- Potatoes

- Winter Squash

Summary

Grate the bananas, tarrot root, potatoes, and winter squash. Then, add the Anatto oil and mix it together well. Cut meat and cook it. Add Olives, Adobo, Sazon, Culantro, and Cilantro. Put meat into pastel, and make the pastel on the leaf, and cook them.

I think this respresents both worlds. It represents both worlds because it includes ingredients from both worlds. However, it might slightly lean towards the old world because there are a little more ingredients than on the new world. My evidence to support this is the list of both new world and old world ingredients. I compared the ingredients I used to the ingredients of both worlds and determined which ones were new world and old world. Apperantly, they were from both worlds, but it seemed like there was a few more from the old world even if they weren't on the old world list and I infered because it seemed as if it pertained to the old world.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0264s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1006.9kb