RIHLA#20


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 5th 2013
Published: March 6th 2013
Edit Blog Post

RIHLA #20







1. Piracy continues to exist in the modern world based on how there have been still sighting of invaders even originating from the vikings to the people in charge of the spanish boats that invaded different civilizations. The many invaders like the Somali pirates are responsiable for the many lives and cities that are destroyed. Piracy can be a type of idea many believe will have a great outcome in the end but what they are unaware of is the danger that goes along with it.







2. The way authorities are trying to combat the problem of piracy is by creating a police force which consisted of south american mercenaries and security that emloyed them as well. They did everything in their power to make sure that the attacks the somali pirates were planning to do were not done and executed. Also a highly trained fighting force was created to defeat the pirates invading the somali coast. Other solutions that could be used to their advantage is by creating and enforcing highly trained forces all around the country that can work together to take down the invasions that piracy is about to launch next. Any additional type of war related highly trained forces will be something they can used to their advantage when their civilizations are at risk of destruction.




3. When the idea of piracy being justifiable back then and present time I believe in some cases their might be a reason behind to the many reason many groups of pirates decide to invade and take over civilizations. In some cases it might be to get revenge on a particular group of people who cause harm to them in the past, and they are not stopping till they take what is rightfully theres and take control of.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0203s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1003.8kb