RIHLA #20


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 6th 2013
Published: March 6th 2013
Edit Blog Post

In class this week, we were taught about explorers traveling over the seas and what had came in reward for them. In the following passage we read about the summary of piracy and the way it is today. It does exist till this day and with this people who do piracy have ambushed over hundreds of ships stealing the cargo on the boat. In a way it affects the people who will not be supplied. The problem has mainly coming from the Horn of Africa and in the coast of Arabia. There was intervention to doing this and that was upgrading weaponry and also having decoys. In my opinion this pretty much a lose-lose situation because the pirates fail but the people also lose much of their money due to the problem. In all of history the idea of piracy was the biggest mistake that mankind has ever been through. I say this because as people who go through a lot of violence this is just something that adds on to the influence. It’s also not justifiable because it brings indifference for the people who earn so much that they lose it by a hijack. This is really my opinion, but do you agree with piracy?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0454s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb