RIHLA #20


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 3rd 2013
Published: March 5th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1) Piracy exists in the modern word because of illegal fishing back in 1991. Somali Pirates would go to boats and force them to pay taxes. But, recently there is a rise of piracy. Somali Pirates keep people hostage and make profit off of doing this. Pirates make millions and millions of dollars by doing this.

2) Early accounts of piracy are different from now because it is highly as profitable but even more dangerous. Vikings and 17th century raiders would pillage Spanish galloens. Before Pirates would just take your money and goods and leave. Pirates now are even more dangerous.

3) Well, they tried to make a Police Force to stop these Pirates, but it eventually failed and the people a part of it had no choice but to join the Pirates. Pirates are now on non-authorized areas where no one can stop them. I think to stop the Piracy, you need to attack their home base. I think affect will affect them and give out a warning to the Pirates. It would destroy any weaponry they have and destroy any shelter they have which would weaken the Piracy movement.

4) In my opinion, Piracy is NEVER justifiable. I am a believer that you should never steal anyone's goods or money. Even worse is to put their lives on the line and that is not right. I believe Piracy should not be something that is Sempiternal.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0443s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb